Chocolate Chip Date Sugar Cookies
These cookies really are as delicious as they look - made by our friend and healthy food expert Salwa. They’re perfect for lovers of crunch cookies and super easy to make.
- 1/2 cup almond butter or you can use tahini or peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dates sugar
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- First preheat your oven at 180°C
- Whisk the almond butter with the egg
- Add all the other ingredients. First combine them using a spatula, then better using your hand as the dough is firm.
- Form balls using a table spoon then put them in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Press the ball using your hand or a spatula.
- Bake for 12 mins.