Photo credit and recipe adapted from Salma Smaily
Peanut butter pancakes topped with chocolate chips, fresh berries and Date Syrup drizzle.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 10 mins
Total Time 15 mins
- 70 g peanut butter
- 300 g skimmed milk liquid(you can use vegan options) (around 1.5 cup)
- 50 g Date Sugar
- 200 g Whole grain flour (around 1 cup)
- 15 g baking powder (1 tbsp)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp unsweetened cacao powder
- In a pan melt together peanut butter, milk and Date Sugar.
- Put them in a blender
- Add all the other ingredients and blend them together.
- Add 1 tsp butter or coconut oil in a non stick pan, put 1/4 cup of the mix. When you see bubbles flip it.