Photo credit and recipe adapted from Salwa Smaily
Ready in just 30 minutes, they are so quick and easy to bake. Light, moist and impossible to stop at just one!
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 25 mins
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 110 g whole grain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 50 g unsweetened cacao powder
- 100 g Softened butter at room temperature
- 150 g Plain yogurt
- 150 g pitted soft dates
- 1 ripe banana
- Preheat your oven at 180°C
- Simply mix all the ingredients together in the food processor until well combined.
- If your dates are not soft soak them before for 5 mins in hot water.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 to 20 mins