These amazing Date Sugar Blondies were the creation of our friend Salwa - food engineerextraordinaire . Only sweetened with our all natural Syrup and Sugar, you will enjoy every bite!
- 1/2 cup almond butter but you can use Tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tbs baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven at 180°C
- In a large bowl mix almond butter with coconut oil. Add date sugar and date syrup and combine them well. Add 1 egg, vanilla and pinch of salt and mix.
- Finally add oat flour and baking powder and mix together until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and keep some to sprinkle on the top.
- Pour the mixture in a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180° C for 20 minutes