If you have any ripe bananas lying around, this is a great new recipe for you to try out. Made by our long-term food collaborator Salwa Smaily, here are some No Bake Banana Blondies.
The taste is amazing and the preparation is so easy. (It is vegan and gluten free)
- 1 large ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup Date Syrup
- 1/4 cup shopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt and cinnamon
- Optional (granola to sprinkle on the top)
- Mix the mashed banana with coconut flour using any spoon.
- In the microwave melt peanut butter and date syrup.
- Add peanut butter mixture to coconut flour-banana mixture.
- Combine them. Add salt, cinnamon, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the dough in a loaf form lined with clingfilm.
- You can add granola on the top or more walnuts or chocolate chips.
- Put it in the fridge for 1 hour. Cut it into squares and enjoy.
- To be stored in the fridge.