Photo credit and recipe adapted from Salwa Smaily
Incredibly moist and delicious Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins packed with peanut butter, honey, banana and Date Syrup.
Prep Time 10 mins
Oven Time 20 mins
Total Time 30 mins
- 2 Very ripe bananas
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/4 Cup Date Sugar
- 1/2 Cup fat free yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 Cup skimmed milk
- 1/2 Cup all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 Cups whole grain flour 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- Mash the bananas, add honey and dark brown sugar and mix. Add yoghurt, egg, milk, peanut butter and vanilla extract and combine all the ingredients together.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add them to wet ingredients. Combine well and fold 1/2 cup chocolate chips. You can add more on the top of each muffin.
- Using ice scooper scoop 1 spoon for each muffin
- Bake them at 180°C for about 20 mins.