Tahini cookie is a cookie made of tahini, flour, sugar and butter and usually topped with almonds or pine nuts. In this recipe, we will be introducing you to a healthier Date Tahini cookie that you and your family can enjoy together! Prepared by our long standing food specialist Salwa Smaily
50 g ground almonds
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbs whole grain flour
60 g Tahini
5 tbs Sunnah Wholefoods Date Syrup
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1) Preheat your oven to 180°C
2) Mix all ingredients together.
3) Let the mixture cool for 30 minutes in the fridge.
4) Using ice scooper scoop 1 spoon for each cookie.
5) Add more chocolate chips on the top.
6) Flatten the cookie with a wet Spatula.
7)Bake at 180°C for around 12 minutes.
All Done! Enjoy!