At Sunnah Wholefoods, we display our Terms and Conditions as clearly as possible, and make sure they're fair. Please read these before you confirm your order and contact us if you need further details - we'll be very happy to explain. We ask all customers to click 'Accept & Proceed' at checkout stage if they are happy with these Terms and Conditions, and by making an order you are indicating that you have read, understood and are happy with the information below.
Refunds and Cancellations
If It's our fault
If an item is damaged or defective, please contact us within 14 days of delivery. We will either refund you for the value of the item, send you a replacement at no extra cost, or offer you a voucher to use on our website, as long as you adhere to the following conditions: Please retain all faulty items and their packaging - without this evidence we cannot issue refunds or send a replacement. Please note in some cases we may require items to be returned to us. If an item cannot be kept for health and safety reasons, please take clear, detailed, well-lit photographs (with your camera's 'macro' setting, if needed) showing the problem with every individual item you are dissatisfied with, so that we can view these.
If it's been lost in the post.
See "Delivery" below.
Please ensure that you input your delivery address correctly. We are unable to refund orders that are lost in the post due to mislabelling. We also are unable to cover the redelivery costs of such orders. Sunnah Wholefods accepts no responsibility if you enter an insufficient delivery address. Nor will we refund the postage cost of sending an order out to an insufficient or incorrect address. So please check your details fully before submitting an order.
We encourage customers to specify a delivery address where they are likely to be present to take delivery of their parcel, or where there is someone likely to be present who can take delivery on their behalf. The delivery address doesn't have to be the same as the billing address.
The ‘Special Delivery Instructions’ box at checkout is for messages to enable a courier to deliver your parcel more easily. Please put nothing else in this box. These instructions will be printed on the outside of the parcel and highlighted in a bright colour for the courier to see. Please note that if you put your phone number here and request the courier to phone you, they are under no obligation to do so. If you wish to change these instructions after dispatch, this must be done through us, so please let us know as soon as possible and note that changing these instructions may lead to a delivery delay. If you contact the couriers independently and change the instructions, this will void your right to a refund or replacement if you tell us you haven’t received your parcel. Please note that if you specify in the Special Delivery Instructions box something like 'Leave in wheelie bin', 'Leave outside front door' or 'Leave in communal hallway' which may lead to your parcel being stolen or destroyed, this will void your right to refund or replacement. Please also note that the couriers we use follow a set route, and if you ask that they deliver at a specific time of day, they will likely be unable to do so.
If you want to amend your order:
- Amendments will only be possible depending on the situation (such as when we have the items in stock; you contact us before your parcel is processed), so please understand that we have to handle these requests on a case by case basis. Please note that adding items to your order will re-start the time scale for dispatch as laid out on our Delivery Information page. Adding items to an already-existing order where the threshold for free delivery has not been reached with your initial order will not entitle you to free delivery if the added items bring the order over this threshold. The discount which is applied if you buy three or more of the same item applies only when you buy three or more of the same item at the same time.
- If you live in an area where VAT doesn't apply, eg. Jersey, please email us after having ordered, and we'll be happy to refund your VAT costs.
- If you change your mind after dispatch but before receiving your order
We will contact the courier and ask them to return the parcel to us. Please note that occasionally this request will not reach the courier before the parcel is delivered. Upon receiving the parcel back, we will happily refund you for the goods but cannot refund the delivery fee.
- If you change your mind upon receiving your order
- By law, you have a 14-day "cooling off" period which begins the day you receive your goods. You can send any goods back for a refund, provided that they are unopened and in a saleable condition. Please contact us before returning any items. We’ll let you know the address to send them to, and we’ll process a refund for the goods when they come back to us. Your postal charges are not refundable if you choose to return goods you have changed your mind about. Please obtain proof of postage.
These rules are also detailed on the government's Consumer Rights website.
Promotional Codes, Vouchers and Discounts
- Orders placed without the promotional code, offer or discount applied will not be valid to receive promotional codes, discounts or vouchers retrospectively. All orders will need to be placed with the chosen promotional code, offer or discount already applied to the basket.
- Sunnah Wholefoods reserves the right to decline any requests to apply promotional codes, discounts or vouchers for orders placed without the relative offer applied, retrospectively.
- Promotional codes, discounts and vouchers are only valid for orders placed online, unless stated otherwise.
- Sunnah Wholefoods reserves the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotional code, voucher or discount is invalid for the order being placed.
- Promotional codes, discounts and vouchers for specific products are only valid for the specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one promotional code, discount or voucher can be used per order, unless stated otherwise.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the total amount used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, where applicable.
- Sunnah Wholefoods reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
When your order is dispatched, an automated email will be sent to the email address you specified when making your order, containing tracking details so you can monitor the progress of your package. Please make sure you inform us if you have not received your order within 5 working days from dispatch. Our Delivery Information page is part of these Terms & Conditions - please do not confirm your order without first having read it for details of dispatch and delivery time scales. Please note that orders of bulk/trade goods may be subject to a different dispatch time scale; please contact us if you need clarification about how long your order will take.
If your item has been delayed in the post, the course of action required depends on which postal method was chosen.
Parcelforce are very reliable, and it is not expected that there will be any problems. You can choose Parcelforce for delivery in your basket by choosing the Standard or Express Trackable Courier Service option, and it is a good price. It's automatically chosen for heavier orders.
Some orders may be split into smaller shipments.
We strive to offer accurate and up-to-date information on our website about everything we sell. Much of this information is given to us by the manufacturers and suppliers of goods.
Country of Origin for Sunnah Wholefoods Date Syrup, Date Powder, Date Spread and Date Bars
Products may have been stored or produced in a facility where other allergens are present.
We recommend all goods are stored in their original container/package and kept completely airtight. We cannot be held responsible for degradation of goods that have been transferred to other containers.
If you're concerned about traces of any allergens being present in anything we sell, please don't automatically assume any product is free from anything unless this is specifically stated on the product page. If in any doubt, please email us and we'll be happy to give you more information.
We endeavour to send all products out with the longest time possible until the 'Best Before' date, and very often these dates will be a good one or two years in the future. Please note different products degrade at different speeds, and some products will only have a number of months before this date as soon as they're packed/manufactured. We consider a Best Before date of under a month (from the date of receipt) unacceptable, so if you have received a product this applies to, please let us know and we'll be happy to refund or replace it, or offer a voucher for use on the website. If you require a particular minimum shelf life, please email us before you make an order and we'll be very happy to advise you if this can be accommodated.
Pet owners - please be aware that certain foods which are excellent for humans, can be toxic to certain pets.
We respect our customers' right to privacy, and will never share your details with a third party.
How to contact us
We welcome feedback. Please allow 4 working days for an answer to queries - we work as fast as we can on customer service, and response times are usually much faster - but sometimes our inbox can be incredibly busy! You can email us using our Sunnahwholefoods@gmail.com